Once you have made your decision to proceed and have submitted your initial (50%) deposit, we will schedule a field measurement within one week. From there, your fabrication and installation typically takes two to three weeks.
I’m on a tight timetable. How can I avoid problems and delays?
This is where your cooperation makes a difference. In order for your project to progress on schedule, we need your assistance in advance of two events: Field Measurement and Installation. Missing elements will delay the process. Changes in specifications after these events will definitely result in a delay. We need the customer’s cooperation to get it right the first time. You can expect our Project Managers will proactively request the following in pursuit of a smooth, successful completion.
Field Measurement Requirements
- Material Selection and location of material (if not in our inventory)
- Edge detail selected.
- Sink templates and/or sinks to be used (if applicable)
- Cabinets installed and leveled
- Faucets, soap dispensers, cook tops, etc.
- All measurement requirements are met
- Signed Proposal
- Signed Order Confirmation Form
- Signed Countertop Layout Sheet
- Signed Additional Terms And Conditions
- Slabs selected and tagged
- 50% deposit